Sunday 1 March 2015

Smoked Salmon Bites

smoked salmon appetizer

These cute little bites are a great option for Brunch. The always tasty smoked salmon and cream cheese mixture are perfectly married together with a little push from thinly sliced pumpernickel. 
And that's how I've started my weekend yesterday and with what I return to blogging today!

Yep, I know... I own you an apology for disappearing for almost a month. Life has been crazy busy, working shifts and having practically no weekends, I simply couldn't find one drop of inspiration for creative cooking, photographing or writing. 
I hope you can forgive me and to try to make things better, I bring you these BoOM - BaDAbOOM Smoked Salmon Bites ;)

smoked salmon appetizer\
smoked salmon appetizer

smoked salmon appetizer

Preparation time: 20 min
Yield: 18 bites
Level: Easy peasy

Ingredients:
100g Cream Cheese
1 tbsp Capers
1 tsp Horseradish
2 tsp Chopped dill
3 thin Pumpernickel slices
3 Smoked Salmon Slices (about 50 g)
Dill for decorating

Mince capers and add it, along with dill and horseradish, to cream cheese. Mix well. 

Cut each pumpernickel slice so you end up with 6 roughly equal tiny squares / rectangles. You'll have 18 squares / rectangles in total. 

To assemble you bites, drop one tbsp of the cream cheese mixture on top of each bread base, top it with a piece of smoked salmon and make it pretty by placing  a dill twig on top. :) 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment